Monday 16 July 2012

Class tomorrow Tuesday / 2 MOCK Test Reports

This is to confirm that we have class tomorrow at 4.00 pm. It is going to be a VERY Important Class.

Everyone should try to Attend.

Today was our SAT Mock day. I have received 2 responses from 2 of our students. I am posting their statements regarding the Mock.

Zuhair wrote:

"Dear Sir,

When I took my 5th test TODAY, I found that in the Writing portion of the Test I was able to identify the problems quicker. It felt like accurate guessing."

Hasnat's REPORT is even more encouraging:

"Dear Sir,

This is the 5th Practice Test I have taken. I have noticed how the passages are SIMILAR to the reading items done in the class, especially - feminism, behaviourism, epistemology.


I have reached a conclusion that every Critical Reading Passages in the SAT exam follow a similar trend. In the case of Writing Sections, those 11 Grammar Drills from the Stress Book helped me a lot. About the Math Sections, it's all a mixture of algebra, geometry, statistics. Well I finished those sections in time except for a few of them.


I hope there are more to learn and catch up with the shuttle."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated by Shahidul Mamun before publishing.