Wednesday 1 August 2012

7 Hour Class

All students were present - except for Raidah and Farheen.

But let me talk a little about our class yesterday. We mostly talked some of the select Titles from the Cummings and I gave my own version of how I look at these Titles. We discussed a few:
  1. Huck Finn
  2. Babbitt
  3. Enemy of the People
  4. Frankenstein
  5. Great Gatsby
Today, we have started the class with a long list of Sentence Variations with examples. Some of the school Grammar was rehearsed in full. Some of the few things we came to know afresh. I also intend to put this entire Sentence Variation document in a separate Page on the BLOG.

We have also engaged in writing sample essays to test what we are capable of - after we had a full discussion of Sentence Variation.

I intend to split the class into TWO as I need fewer students for better interaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated by Shahidul Mamun before publishing.