Thursday 16 August 2012

Very Ashamed

I am VERY ashamed to admit that I failed to update the BLOG for more than a week. So much so that a few of you had even requested me to leave a post about our NEXT Class. So, here it is:

Next Class Timing:

Saturday: 8.30 am

This is a reminder that if there is EID on Monday then our Timing will be as Follows:

19th - Sunday - Class Closed
20th - Monday - EID
21th - Tuesday - Class Closed

I also want to tell everyone that I am becoming MORE satisfied with the quality of work that I am receiving from this class. A number of students have made significant improvement. However, I am not going to be satisfied until ALL have achieved same level.

I am still waiting to see BIG improvements from the some of you. Please try to help the class by encouraging one another. The time we have (One and a half Months) - is enough to effect a BIG Change.

I will POST again today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated by Shahidul Mamun before publishing.