Thursday 18 July 2013

Extract from Maimuna's 4th Reading Report

Dear Sir,

It gives me immense pleasure to inform you that I have finished reading another great novel by Orhan Pamuk, "The Museum of Innocence".  I had to read it entirely online because of so many consecutive strikes in the country, it was difficult to go out and buy the book. I am thankful to these strikes though, for allowing me time to finish this lengthy novel. Having read two books of this great writer Orhan Pamuk, there is one thing I can say for certain that, he is immensely talented in writing with the great skill of keeping his readers bound to his stories till its very end. It is because of his great writing and story-telling skill, I am now inspired to read more of not just his novels but other writers’ as well!

Maimuna T. Siddique

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated by Shahidul Mamun before publishing.