Monday 21 July 2014

A Thank You Note

In the last 3 weeks I had been giving assignments to students - Tasneem, Rakeen, Saiti, Afsara, Anik, Khairul, Sumik, Rakib, Ahnaf, Raisa, Adib, Rafi, Swati - I feel that I had been brought to 'down on my knees' in my repeated attempts to produce something 'substantial' in terms of INQUIRY that these requests were intended to produce. In vain I have waited - I have argued, cajoled, asked smilingly, and threatened 'dire consequences' for those who would not comply.

The result of such attempts has already proved to be devastating for my health - I have become BITTER, MOROSE, ABUSIVE, Sarcastically Malicious - but you people would NOT comply to the "Call".

Thank you everyone for teaching me a lesson.

SAT Exam Center at Notre Dame College, Dhaka is fast being filled up - if you still have NOT registered for SAT - you are requested to do so - otherwise you will have to go to Chittagong to appear SAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated by Shahidul Mamun before publishing.