Friday 29 August 2014

Being a Communist or Not - To be or not to be...

This would make an excellent companion piece with Hamlet (Shakespeare's of course). The identity of the writer has been withdrawn for (un)understandable reasons. 

Dear Sir,
I went through the communist manifesto. To understand the whole text I need to read it a bit slower but whatever I have read, it was just fabulous. Marx has already given an indication of the neoliberal thinking to arise and its impact on science. I have noted down one such part: "The bourgeoisie has stripped of its halo every occupation hitherto honored and looked up to with reverent awe. It has converted the physician, the lawyer, the priest, the poet, the man of science, into its paid wage laborers." His words, his concept are just too great and I have made one decision. I want to turn into a communist, although I do not want others to know this. I want to be more of the Amartya Sen style of following communism but blending well with the different economics and social school of thoughts.
In my being a communist, as I do not know almost anything about it, I need your help to enlighten my mind on communism. And I found the solution to the science and humanities men reduction problem. We simply have to incorporate the Marxist ideas with those of neo-liberalism in such a manner that the neo-liberalists would not understand it yet the ideas will be incorporated, again the Amartya Sen way. I need to talk to you about the next step.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated by Shahidul Mamun before publishing.