Monday 18 August 2014

My Previous 3 Conversations with Prachy

that's great encouragement Sir!


On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 11:11 PM, Anglophiles Office <anglophiles@outlook.com> wrote:
I spent the four hours between 6pm and 11 pm to read at least 8 or 9 books at a time - all on Poet nazrul. In fact I have already finished two and the rest I shall finish in the next 72 hours. 

Your process is actually a very advanced technique!!!


Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 15:03:01 +0600
Subject: update for week's assignment
From: prachy2580@gmail.com
To: anglophiles@outlook.com


My urgency to finish this week's work has led me to start reading Sophie's World and Heart of Darkness at the same time. I don't know if that's a bad way to read books (if there was actually a "bad" way, that is). But I must say Sophie's World seems incredibly charming so I hope I'll be able to finish with it sooner. I'm TRYING not to panic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated by Shahidul Mamun before publishing.