Wednesday 10 September 2014

Thursday CLOSED. Friday I lecture on Foucault and Technology

I will be out of CLASS tomorrow Thursday. So, no class tomorrow. Those who are supposed to meet me tomorrow - Saikat, Shafat Jamil, Rakeen, Ahsanul Kabir, Sowmma, Raisa - appointments are cancelled.

ON Friday - I hope to come up with a talk on Michel Foucault's lecture series 1970-71. The lectures have only recently been published in English Translation. On behalf of Anglophiles I want to thank Samira Manjoor for bringing this extraordinary volume all the way from her campus in Tufts.

As a preparatory reading for attending the lecture on Friday at 8.15 am - 11.15 am, you can access these two documents linked below. For record, this is also to mention that this will be my only 3rd lecture on a given topic for the SAT/Application students. 

Critical Theory of Technology
Review of Philosophy of Technology
Theory of Technology









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated by Shahidul Mamun before publishing.