Sunday 23 November 2014

All Alone

The last two days were the most hectic workless days for me. I went this and that direction - my own children showed no mercy in making the best use of me. The driver could not come as he has a cold - I had to substitute in spite of my cold and had to go to Bangla Academy for a second day. Met the faces I longed to see - pretended that I was not happy to see them - and had to rush the children to another program at 3.30 pm.

I am working alone today - the children are absent from home - I have a mountain of work waiting. I do NOT want to be visited.

Happy Late-November to everyone.

I have just finished reading a 2 page writing titled "A Different Day" - I wish the title was a little different from what it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated by Shahidul Mamun before publishing.