Thursday 20 November 2014

I am very sick and unable to take class tomorrow

I will be taking rest for the whole day tomorrow. But at 11 I am going to attend Hey Festival at Bangla Academy. May be if any one of your is interested should attend it too. I know that Era and one or two are attending.

If I am unwell [severe headache] tomorrow, I will go to Hey Festival on Saturday.

I have good number of tasks pending from the following people.

Rakeen
Oni
Tasneem
Rashif
Ahsanul
Fahim
Adib
Ishmum

I will need at least a WHOLE working day - so, it seems that I will be working on my own till Saturday. I hope to meet everyone on Sunday - either join 8-11.30 session or 12-3. Please check of BLOG posts tomorrow.

If I have missed NOTING any other works in the above list - please send me a mail. And I am very happy to note that yesterday almost everyone was there in the Theatre - I felt wonderfully alive when all of you came out of the hall. I will post my short handnote on the theme "Transition in Art and Ideology" - let's say tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated by Shahidul Mamun before publishing.