Our works Today
We started off today with a casual discussion about how/Why an appreciation for music would be important for a thinking person. We later developed our ideas and talked of Vikram Seth's "An Equal Music", a few quotes from Shakespeare, and Shylock. A long conversation on Multi-disciplinary thinking ensued. Additionally, we talked of:
- Moby Dick
- How to Write about Africa - the Granta Article
- Pankaj Mistra Interview in Granta
- We also made references to 2 more essays linked with the Africa Article in Granta - How to become a Man of Genius, and A Modest Proposal.
- I just mentioned the English translation of This is Not a Pipe.
- We also referred to the BLOG post on 29 August, 2014 - which contains links to Critical Philosophy of Technology.