Reading Reports Expected - Two Extract From The New Yorker
- I am expecting reading reports based on the books that I assigned in our Tuesday class. Our Saturday Class will start at 8.00 am with a presentation on Post-colonialism (by Samirah).
- I will begin our first Vocabulary Class.
- I will also talk about a short introduction on "How to Begin a Research Paper". [You are all expected to read the Research Paper options of Amherst College and Caltech]
- We also learn a few things about Indian Dances. [Anindita is expected to join]
- Before we initiate a talk on Saturday about the "Great Divide", everyone is requested to read the two articles from The New Yorker: