- I am expecting reading reports based on the books that I assigned in our Tuesday class. Our Saturday Class will start at 8.00 am with a presentation on Post-colonialism (by Samirah).
- I will begin our first Vocabulary Class.
- I will also talk about a short introduction on "How to Begin a Research Paper". [You are all expected to read the Research Paper options of Amherst College and Caltech]
- We also learn a few things about Indian Dances. [Anindita is expected to join]
- Before we initiate a talk on Saturday about the "Great Divide", everyone is requested to read the two articles from The New Yorker:
Thursday, June 25, 2015
Reading Reports Expected - Two Extract From The New Yorker
Rafiul Azam, Tahsin Azad and Siam Ashraful took a full day that started with Byron and his poems. We read Byron, a little of Lorca as well....
MIT study [ Excerpted from Wikipedia entry on SAT ] In 2005, MIT Writing Director Les Perelman plotted essay length versus essay...
I had an informal session yesterday with Rafi , Prachy , and Ifrat (he is new with us). I also talked to Silmee , who will join us from 22n...
In this season of SAT/GRE I have induced a number of students to go for a reading of Tagore's Sanyasi OR Ascetic - to a good effect. I...