Thursday, July 2, 2015

Everyone who are now Working For SAT, College Admission, and IB

This is to request everyone to send me Reading Report of the items that were given previously. I mention the following names to make sure that you respond accordingly.

Wasifur = Missed a few classes but you are supposed to send me reports.
Samirah = Have not received any report from the assignments. You will again be required to present a talk based on Post-colonialism - this time with KEY reference books. You can even think of a PP. Others will present different titles.
Bushra = I was waiting to get some good reports - but vainly have I waited - where are those?

Susan = Have not reported so far - please go through the old POSTS to get and idea.
Raiyan = I am not expecting any report from you - you have already submitted a substantial amount of reports in the last few weeks. Until your circumstances improve, I can wait. 
Ifrat = I was truly hoping that you would send a report by today. Where is it?
Marisa = I thought that you are preparing a good number of profiles for me. But, they are yet to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bengal Circus readers may drop comment, which will be moderated by Shahidul Mamun before publishing.