Tuesday, August 11, 2015

My Works Today - Other Important Things

Today I am spending time with students with their individual Application works. Here is the summary.

Bushra - worked with college selection and research theme identification
Ifrat - worked with the Why Major issue
Procchod - Introduction to the SAT works
Saadman - Grad-school selection and ways of improving the CV

Tomorrow there will be NO Class - but, I will sit with Azima and Samirah on their individual works. I have also agreed to work separately with Zayed on Thursday after our regular SAT Class that begins at 8.30 and ends at 11.30 am.

Susan and Wasifur are requested to let me know when we can sit separately with their application works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bengal Circus readers may drop comment, which will be moderated by Shahidul Mamun before publishing.