Pukarta Chala Hun Main - Culture and Hybridity
- How would you define Cultural Hybridity?
- In what way cultural iconography reassess, redefines, reproduces, relocates, recuperates and resembles "Source Material?"
- How does reminiscence, geographical location, perspective, prejudice, distance etc influence the interpretation, incorporation, replication of cultural products (intellectual properties)?
- In what way cultural iconography influence economic activity (this question has been put in its head instead on its legs) put it in right order.
- Is Communication of our ideas possible by what we SAY and DO? Answer this question based on the way each singer/performer tried to RENDER the song in their OWN Imagined way. Keep in mind that Derrida believed that any attempt to find a Singular Truth is NOTHING but a self-blinding act.
- Of all the "Performances" - which one do you find telling a "Significant" Story? (Minimum 800 words)