All these questions has already been addressed in the last 3 months. If you still have query, please talk to others in the class. SAT-II subject combination is given in Stress Book-I, so check there. But, since I can see that you are completely DE-MOTIVATED and would not take the above advice for a good response - here are my responses.
- No STUDENT in the HISTORY of Anglophiles gave SAT only ONCE. So, yes - you must repeat DECEMBER SAT-I.
- You have already misused your SAT-II preparation time and that's why you are thinking of shifting the SAT-II. Yet, it is possible to improve the SAT-II score to perfect 800 by working 16 hours per day for the next 5 days. So, total working hours will be 16x5=80.
- Your SAT-I score carries high percentiles in spite of below 1800 marks. So, in my opinion, it is a SOLID score for applying to IVY Leagues. No compensation is necessary.
- Math and Physics are enough for SAT-II subjects. Chemistry is NOT mandatory.
- Working on a Research Paper requires CHARACTER not TIME. You have TIME - but I am afraid you do NOT have the required CHARACTER. In 2013-14 session one student sent her SECOND Research Paper - ONE Month AFTER the Deadline. She got acceptance from 12 colleges. Her best SAT Score was below 1800.
- I have already been DISTRIBUTING students of LOGOPHILES to different institutions.
Listed BELOW are the QUESTIONS of someone - whose IDENTITY has been kept undisclosed for understandable reasons.
- Should I repeat SAT in December? If not, could I give the SAT II in December instead of November?
- How much should I aim for to a minimum in SAT II so that it compensates for SAT?
- Would it be wise to take Maths IC instead of Chemistry?
- Is it too late to start a Research Paper?
- Is there any institutions that I could join for volunteering or community service so that I can add to my ECA?