Sunday 11 September 2016

TIMEPASS - Her 5th Life

This book had had a life of its own in our class. I bought it two times and two times I got this as a gesture of goodwill from the readers I 'create' in my class. This time the book arrived as I was passing through a hope against all hopes - but arrive it did. I take the opportunity to thank Jarin for doing this improbable thing 'happen'. I believe that this is a book that should be read by every emerging 'human', every would-be artist, every woman in the 'being'. Welcome back Protima!

1 comment:

  1. Sir i couldn't wait after i got the book to bring it to you. Thanks to you for introducing me to this book- taking the first place of my reading list in these two days.

    ReplyDelete

Comments may be moderated by Shahidul Mamun before publishing.