Saturday 15 October 2016

A Working Report I loved reading

my antonia এর চিত্র ফলাফল
Here is a working report that I thoroughly enjoyed reading. Please note that the writer's excitement is quite visible in the report. Let me add that she has spent an entire TWO hours on the road to reach our class. I am very much impressed by the fact that Basma has NOT let the stress become overbearing. Well, here is the report. [I have decorated this particular post with a picture of Antonia looking into the distance as she is ensconced in tufts of grass.] 


Sir,
As you have signed, I am currently reading "My Antonia" and "The Great Gatsby" simultaneously. I am on the 7th Chapter of My Antonia and I am really enjoying it. It gives a vivid picture of the lifestyle in the prairies of Nebraska. It is exciting to experience Jim and Antonia's friendship as it keeps blossoming even through their language and cultural barriers. As for "The Great Gatsby",I have just started reading it. The context seems a slightly more advanced but I am liking it so far!

After coming back from class, I was eager to watch "A street-car named Desire". So I did! It was my first ever black and white movie and I absolutely loved it.  The complexity of Blanche's character intrigued me. The flamboyancy of the characters made it very enjoyable to watch. 

Basma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated by Shahidul Mamun before publishing.