Thursday 16 November 2017

Reading Books - A Short Nice Collection

Would anyone take time to go through these titles? Most of the books are in PDF and convenient on any small device. The second link will take you to 40 short stories - some of the best in English Language. My favourite is Rip Van Winkle by Washington Irving. I used the photo here that tells you how reading is never age-specific. It exist across cultures, and you never need to choose while you read things! Oh, and a book on Discrete Mathematics!!!

1. Great Authors - Selections
2. Short Stories - 40
3. Discrete Mathematics

There are a few other books on history of mathematics and state of contemporary mathematics, which I hope to update you after I talk to some of my current students who are well versed in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated by Shahidul Mamun before publishing.