The experience MAY Be integrated into your Additional Info, Resume, or Activity after you send your applications. I understand that most of you probably did not experience a professional theatre performance on professional stage. This would also introduce you to a very significant part of cultural life. You can bring in as many as 5 friends/family-members. The auditorium has a 500 seat capacity so this wont be a problem. Admission is FREE but ask for invitation card (the image is on right-hand side) within 10th January. The image on your left is from "Laljatra", a theatrical procession carried out by the students of Prachyanat School of Acting and Design. Click to see the enlarged image.
Wednesday, 3 January 2018
- Submit Additional Info - I will not work on the supplements unless this is done first.
Prepare the Supplements - this time standard of Supps will be more demanding.
- Must start working on General Research Paper. (I suspect NONE has started it yet.)
- Sending a General Research Paper AND a Technical Research Paper will be crucial in securing an Admission and Financial Aid.
- Anyone failing to submit PLAN for 2 Research Papers will be Prevented from attending class from 6th January Onwards. Rufiyat's example should be kept in mind.
- Financial Aid Papers Review - I will start from 9th January onwards.
Monday, 1 January 2018
- Give a FULL review of your CA
- Make sure that your Activity List is Compatible with your Resume
- If you have to send your resume with any of the Application - let me know through the Paper NOTE.
- Additional Info - I will turn to after I finalize ALL essays.
- I would prefer Not to talk at all.
- Today we shall use Messenger very Restrictively.
MIT study [ Excerpted from Wikipedia entry on SAT ] In 2005, MIT Writing Director Les Perelman plotted essay length versus essay...
I had an informal session yesterday with Rafi , Prachy , and Ifrat (he is new with us). I also talked to Silmee , who will join us from 22n...
In this season of SAT/GRE I have induced a number of students to go for a reading of Tagore's Sanyasi OR Ascetic - to a good effect. I...