Thursday 5 September 2013

Friday Class - Tomorrow

Tomorrow [6th September FRIDAY] is going to be a day when we discuss a substantial amount of Critical Reading materials. I shall primarily work with the following 3 Books.

Official SAT
Princeton SAT
10 Real SAT

Students are advised to attend the class at exactly 8 AM till 12 AM. Just bring your LOG Book / Diary. I must add that the overall performance of the class is going fine. Although I still do not have a LARGE number of Reports on Extremely Challenging things. But I have NOT lost all hope. May be its coming.

It must also be noted that one of our students have finally given up on his struggle in spite of my repeated request NOT to give up. We can only send him [Tasfique] a NOTE of thanks for being with us in the class and making the class enriched in his own ways.

I hope to see ALL of you in the class tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated by Shahidul Mamun before publishing.