We will keep working on SAT II till 25th October and on the 26th we shall discuss the following items.
- Rise and Fall of Soviet Union (1917 - 1990)
- Rise of Fall of Socialism in Chile (with reference to Spanish Resistance)
- Breakup of British Empire - Losing the "Jewel in the Crown"
- Rise of American Financial Empire - with reference to Great Gatsby, Death of a Salesman, and Babbit (a students' favourite)
- We shall also discuss a paper that discusses Great Gatsby as a social criticism of American Capitalism. (Author: Lovisa Lindberg)