Monday 6 April 2020

Mock Preparation for O / A Literature Students and Language Students

I have been working with students using various platforms in the past three days. It is high time that we work consistently as if the Exam season is in full Swing. Here is a summary of work so that each of you can see what others are doing.

    The Psychological Benefits of Mock Exams | Psychology, Writing ...
  1. Aminah: We have already made arrangements for working on the AS Economics. You have sent me your selected questions that you have chosen and you are expected to work on these questions. We shall soon sit for a FULL Mock Paper of Econ Paper 1 and Econ Paper 2. Probably by next week. We shall send these papers through the School for Grading.
  2. Bianca: I had a talk with you about the way we shall work on the AS/A2 Literature Mock Paper. We have long been working on individual Questions, and I shall now send you a Question Paper on each of the following Papers - Paper 1, and Paper 4. Since we have also decided that Physics Mock should be undertaken, please let me know which QP you want to work on by day-after-tomorrow. 
  3. Tananze: I had a talk with you about the Mocks that we need to work on. Since your school has not given you any Literature Mock Paper, we shall prepare 2 sets of Papers and send it to school by the end of this week. I have already sent you 2 sets of Literature QP for writing. You are expected to finish the First Paper tonight.
  4. Naqvi: You have send me the Mock QP that your school has provided. You are expected to work on the 2nd Paper tonight and get ready for 1st Paper tomorrow. You have decided to work on "View From the Bridge" instead of "An Inspector Calls." Simultaneously, you will work on "The Whale Rider" and a Film Book provided by the British Film Institute.  
  5. Ahmed: Ahmed, I have not yet been able to talk to you about the Language Mock Exam. However, I want to send you a Mock Paper which you will work on tomorrow Morning. In the meantime, let me know which TYPE of Questions you would prefer to work on with me in the next ONE week.
  6. Uzayr: You have been working on ALL of your O' level papers, which I have gathered from a discussion with your mom yesterday. I would like to talk to you regarding the way we can set a MOCK day for writing a FULL English Language Mock.  
  7. Ifrit: I think we are gong fine with regular online classes. I am happy that your sentences and ideas has improved a lot in the past few sessions. We shall fix a set of questions for your Shakespeare. 
  8. Tahmid: I have sent you a couple of things. I was expecting to see a PICTURE of all the books you are currently using as part of your School Language and Literature class. I also hope that you will send me a review for two of the Films (one Bengali and one English) that I send the links of. Let me know if there is anything you want to work on. If you are willing, I want you to start working on the Autobiography of famous scientist Feynman; it's titled "You Must be Joking Mr. Feynman". 
  9. Nabila: Although we do not have any contact after you have done the last class with me, let me know if there is any Question from Comprehension you want to work on. Use the two books that I introduced you with. If needed you can use one of your School QP for writing the Short Essays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated by Shahidul Mamun before publishing.