Tuesday 10 July 2012

After a Short Break

Dear All,

I apologize for not being able to access the BLOG. During the last two days we have covered a few things such as, -

  •  Vocabulary
  • A few Articles [Amartya Sen, Bertrand Russell, Jonathan Swift etc.] 
  • A few ideas and concepts in Philosophy
  • Admission criteria
Today I had brief meeting with Farheen and Adnan and on Thursday I have arranged to meet with the following students. 

  • Washeq
  • Umama
  • Nahaz
  • Nirjhor
  • Shabbir
All of you are instructed to come at 2.00 pm. I will sit with individual students and I will ask you about your preparedness for SAT and Admission. 

I hope that rest of the students shall send me reports of their reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated by Shahidul Mamun before publishing.