Wednesday 18 September 2013

Writers' Corner

I know that in the last few weeks I had been putting a LOT much emphasis on the need to improve your status as a WRITER. I had also addressed some of the MEANS by which you could become Writers with Distinction. But here some very FAMOUS online resources on WHAT and HOW of good writing.

Hamilton - WORDS Matter
Hamilton - Seven Sins of Writing

These are TWO of my favourite materials for the DUMBERS. But you must also note that these advise are also suitable for your SAT Writing Practices too. That should actually sound great - shouldn't it? Well, just follow the links. And let me just also mention it for the second time - I am very excited to see all these emails cramming my INBOX. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated by Shahidul Mamun before publishing.