Thursday 8 October 2015

Confusions GALORE

It is so sad that after spending 2 months with me - you sound so confused today morning. Well here is the work list.
  1. Why major MUST be completed - whether a college wants it or not. 
  2. Reading reports MUST be restricted to individual assignments - we no longer go for Common Reading Assignments.
  3. If you WANT to work on research paper - WHO can stop you. So far as I know at least 3 persons in the class are INTENSELY working on Research papers. 
  4. You MUST NOT work on ONE item - you work on at least 6 or 7 different items - and I need 5 to 6 hours to explain what these items are - BUT, I have already given you ENOUGH instructions regarding this in the last two months. 
I hope this mail of mine shall CONFUSE you MORE. If it does NOT - then you are really a nice person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated by Shahidul Mamun before publishing.